Performance Engineered for a First-Place Finish
What makes King Engine Bearings track tough and street smart?
Our HP and XP lines are specifically engineered to withstand the highest loads and RPMs generated by today’s top competition engines. All King Performance Engine Bearings feature:
- “Bull’s Eye Tolerance”. King engine bearings have the closest wall tolerances in the industry, with all shells matched to 0.0001".
- Increased Height. Greater rod bearing height improves bearing-to-bore contact/heat transfer and reduces spin potential at high RPM.
- Improved Oiling. Mains feature enlarged, chamfered oil holes.
- Medium Eccentricity. This enables optimum load distribution and improved oiling.
- Dowel Holes. Most rod bearings are available with or without dowel holes.
- Narrowed Design. Mains and rods are narrowed for large-radius crankshafts.
We offer the industry’s widest selection of sizes, including special clearance options. With more choices than ever, you’ll find the right King HP and XP High Performance Engine Bearings for your most demanding applications.
|HP Bearings||XP Bearings|