Check to Protect – King Product Verification
Protecting our customers from counterfeit bearings is very important to us. This is why we are investing in security measures to ensure that the products that our customers purchase contain genuine King components.
3 ways to ensure you have genuine King product:
- Look for the circle in the left corner of the King hologram label. By using a special filter you’ll see the letter K inside this circle. Filters are available from King authorized distributors.
- The i-King code is revealed by peeling back the hologram. You can confirm that your product is valid by inputting the i-King code into our online system by pressing the i-King button at the top of the page or clicking here.
What does the information on the sticker mean?
- Bearing types:
- MB – Main bearing set
- CR – Connecting rod bearing set
- CS – Camshaft bearing set
- TW – Thrust washer set
- Number of pairs in a set
- Random code
- Material construction see material pages (Aluminium based, Copper based, Lead free, Surface treatment, etc.)
- i-King code for online verification and warranty activation (revealed by peeling back the hologram label)
- Item barcode
To view the i-King tutorial video click here